What’s included with a website project?
As part of your website project, we will:
- Design your site based on our Website Design Dialogue with you and several Client Reviews.
- Set up hosting on our servers, including email.
- Optimize your content for search engines.
- Launch your website!
When your project is complete you will have a world-class, professional website – working for your business 24/7!
Of course there are a lot of details in between each of these steps – and we take care of all of them. No hassle for you!
How does the process work?
The process is super easy!
- First we go through our carefully crafted Website Design Dialogue. If you like, you can get that conversation started right away by filling out a New Website Questionnaire and we’ll follow up with you.
- Based on the results of that Website Design Dialogue (WDD), we’ll make recommendations for a website design package or provide a custom quote to meet your needs. We’ll the condense everything discussed down into our Clarified Expectations document, making sure you’re confident we understand your goals and will complete the project in a timely manner.
- Next, our team will design the website. We’ll go through 2 – 3 rounds of Reviews and Revisions in accordance with what we agreed to and laid out in our Clarified Expectations.
- After you approve your design and your page content is added, we’ll launch your new website!
- We will train you on how to use your website. This can be done in our office or we can do it over the phone. It only takes about an hour and you’ll be up and running!
Throughout the process we’ll be in touch with you to make sure everything’s on track. The whole process usually takes about four weeks.
Is there anything I need to do before we meet?
Not really. We’ll walk you right through the whole thing. In fact, we have a carefully curated plan for that first conversation. We want to make sure we understand exactly what you’re looking for, so we can give you the best product and a rock solid price. We call that our Website Design Dialogue.
If you like, you can give us a call during business hours to speak with someone on our team. Or send us a message from the Contact Us page. We will use our Website Design Dialogue to make sure we understand your needs and your goals.
How long does it take to build the website?
The entire process takes about five weeks from kickoff until your newly designed website is launched. There are several key factors to this timeline:
- Your preferred schedule.
- Whether you have your content prepared, are adding professional content writing to your project, or will be writing it as we go.
- If we need to add photography to your project.
- Scheduling openings for both yourself and our team for website design Reviews.
Throughout the process we’ll be in touch with you to make sure everything’s on track. If you need a rush project though, give us a call – we’ve done websites in as little as 24 hours!
What if I need my website done fast?
For a custom designed website, our standard time to completion is five weeks. If you need your website built faster, we highly recommend just adding a temporary placeholder page to your project. We also offer the following rush options:
14 Day Rush: +30%
7 Day Rush: +50%