I already have a website, can you help me? (Yes)
Absolutely we can. We can work on any website.
If you know you need to make changes but aren’t sure where to start, then just request a Free Website Analysis. Our Website Analysis is a 57-point inspection and 5 page report on your website. It’s done by one of our team members, written in plain English, and includes clear action steps you can take.
Why should I choose Websites For Anything?
- We’ll create a professional quality, custom design just for you.
- Every website package includes hands-on, personal training on using your website.
- Our Proactive Support follows-up afterwards, to help you make the most of your website.
- We’re a local company with an office right here in Central Park.
Can you show me some websites you’ve done?
What’s included with a website project?
As part of your website project, we will:
- Design your site based on our Website Design Dialogue with you and several Client Reviews.
- Set up hosting on our servers, including email.
- Optimize your content for search engines.
- Launch your website!
When your project is complete you will have a world-class, professional website – working for your business 24/7!
Of course there are a lot of details in between each of these steps – and we take care of all of them. No hassle for you!
How does the process work?
The process is super easy!
- First we go through our carefully crafted Website Design Dialogue. If you like, you can get that conversation started right away by filling out a New Website Questionnaire and we’ll follow up with you.
- Based on the results of that Website Design Dialogue (WDD), we’ll make recommendations for a website design package or provide a custom quote to meet your needs. We’ll the condense everything discussed down into our Clarified Expectations document, making sure you’re confident we understand your goals and will complete the project in a timely manner.
- Next, our team will design the website. We’ll go through 2 – 3 rounds of Reviews and Revisions in accordance with what we agreed to and laid out in our Clarified Expectations.
- After you approve your design and your page content is added, we’ll launch your new website!
- We will train you on how to use your website. This can be done in our office or we can do it over the phone. It only takes about an hour and you’ll be up and running!
Throughout the process we’ll be in touch with you to make sure everything’s on track. The whole process usually takes about four weeks.
Will search engines like Google be able to find my site?
Yes, we will optimize your site as part of launching the site so that search engines will index and show your site when people search for related search terms. The web platform we use also automatically updates your site for search engines as you add new pages and content.
How much does a website cost?
We never start a project without being clear up front about the financial investment needed. Of course, it depends on what you need. That’s why we first have a thorough, guided discussion about your needs & goals called our Website Design Dialogue. From there, we make recommendations based on your unique situation, our years of experience, and our desire to see your business succeed as a whole.
We offer several website design packages starting at $1899 but we also offer custom quotes and an alternative plan specially designed for new businesses starting at $125/month. We also offer a free website analysis to review your existing website and make recommendations on how you can improve what you already have. You can learn more about our website design prices here. Or you can just give us a call at (540) 376-7008.
Are there ongoing costs to my website?
There are no ongoing charges from us for the creation of the website. However, your website will need to be hosted on a server somewhere. We do offer excellent, premium hosting exclusively to our clients on our incredibly reliable server as an extra service. You should also consider having us do a Website Tuneup twice a year as it will keep your site up to date and increase its longevity.
So, beyond the up-front price, there are three other costs to consider:
- Hosting: In order to be available on the internet, your website must be hosted on a compatible server. We provide exceptional, premium hosting on our private server. You can find out more about our website hosting.
- Website Setup: If you choose to host your website with Websites For Anything, we’ll set up your website and take it live. If you choose another website hosting provider, we charge a nominal fee to install and configure your website on third party hosting.
- Ongoing Support: Much like an automobile, your website will benefit from regular maintenance. While certainly not required, regular updates and database maintenance on your website will increase longevity, security, and compatability. If you’ve chosen our Professional Hosting however, much of that is already taken care of!
Are there any extra charges or fees?
Before we begin designing your website, we will provide you with a short proposal that details everything. Among other things, this puts in writing the design, pages, and features of your website. This way you can know exactly what you are getting for your money.
Beyond the up-front price, there are three other costs to consider. You can read about them here.
What if I don’t like the design?
We’ll fix it. We have a really good process which from the start helps us to understand what you are looking for. Then, each website design package includes multiple revisions to make sure that you’re thrilled with the result. We’re confident we can design a website that you’ll love! If we don’t get it right the first time, we’ll work really hard to understand what we missed and build a website that meets your expectations.
If, for whatever reason, we simply can’t meet your expectations, we will refund 100% of your money.
Is there anything I need to do before we meet?
Not really. We’ll walk you right through the whole thing. In fact, we have a carefully curated plan for that first conversation. We want to make sure we understand exactly what you’re looking for, so we can give you the best product and a rock solid price. We call that our Website Design Dialogue.
If you like, you can give us a call during business hours to speak with someone on our team. Or send us a message from the Contact Us page. We will use our Website Design Dialogue to make sure we understand your needs and your goals.
Can I sell products on my website?
We can definitely set up your website to sell your products. We have done both extensive shopping cart websites as well as simple purchases or complex online payment forms.
How long does it take to build the website?
The entire process takes about five weeks from kickoff until your newly designed website is launched. There are several key factors to this timeline:
- Your preferred schedule.
- Whether you have your content prepared, are adding professional content writing to your project, or will be writing it as we go.
- If we need to add photography to your project.
- Scheduling openings for both yourself and our team for website design Reviews.
Throughout the process we’ll be in touch with you to make sure everything’s on track. If you need a rush project though, give us a call – we’ve done websites in as little as 24 hours!
What if I need my website done fast?
For a custom designed website, our standard time to completion is five weeks. If you need your website built faster, we highly recommend just adding a temporary placeholder page to your project. We also offer the following rush options:
14 Day Rush: +30%
7 Day Rush: +50%
Who will own my website?
You will. Once you make your final payment, the website is 100% yours. We can even provide you with all of the website files on a CD.
What about hosting my website?
The Websites For Anything hosting system is the best choice for a business. Our hosting is incredibly reliable and high speed. You can get the full details on our Website Hosting services here. Plus, we offer a discount on your website design when you host with us!
Do you offer e-mail accounts?
Business class email accounts are included in all of our hosting packages. Each package includes a certain number of complimentary 10GB accounts. Both quantity and the size can be increased.
Can I have a blog on my site?
Yes! You will have one of the most popular blog platforms available today. Our web platform is based on the open-source, self-hosted WordPress CMS — which powers over 60 million websites and blogs around the world.
Can I have images, video and/or documents on my site?
Absolutely! You will find that it is simple to add images, music, videos, and documents to your site in seconds with a click of a button!
How many pages can I have on my website?
As many as you want! We will create your base pages for you as part of your project. However, you can create hundreds or thousands of pages from there.